Cats

Monday 3 August 2015

Goodbye ...

Once again, it's time to say Goodbye to everyone - I hate this part of the life I've chosen. I really miss my family while I'm away. It was a good choice to come back now, it's going to be a while before I get back again.

Dinner at Ann and Revel, always good - company, conversation, food & wine.  Kate & Kean had already left for Canada and America - so here's a pic of them just to start off the family album. You know what that look says!


Dayne & Matt - cat sitters extraordinaire! I couldn't do this without them.


Ann & Revel - always there with encouragement over the phone line, and encouragement, food and wine when in Cape Town. They have a kitchen that's hard to get out of.


Tony, we catch up on Skype every couple of weeks. Not quite as good as the sunday breakfasts somewhere along the False Bay Coastline, but good enough to keep connected.


And 7 phones! Isn't that just ridiculous? There were only 6 of us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment