Cats

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Kirstenbosch 16 December 2015

The best scones in the Southern hemisphere....


I met Helen, Michele and Jenny at Kirstenbosch on that lovely sunny afternoon - ostensibly to go for a walk, which we did, but we had to start off with these excellent scones and tea.  Sustained, we headed off into the gardens.  Mid summer and there is so much to see.




An African christmas tree.


This tiny little field mouse was so fast, I was lucky to snap him.


All the while catching up on what everyone has been doing - I miss these friends and regular afternoons spent doing stuff together. It was wonderful coming back and slotting back into my life, thanks you guys.





2 comments:

  1. We miss you too! Very happy to have you visit. Can't believe you managed to snap that cute little mouse - excellent shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. We were so busy chatting I didn't get any pics of you three or the mountain.

      Delete